Monday 13 June 2011

A Milk Revolution Video Game

One of our genius Grade 4 students designed a simple Milk Revolution Video game.  You have to chase the chocolate milk away.  Give it a try!

Scratch Project

How to Play: Your mouse is the little guy.  Chase the chocolate milk.  If the link doesn't work, try HERE.

Thank you to Pinky Chucklenose for designing the game.

And more good news!

Doofus Pizzabrain is interviewed.
Geoff from Global TV Edmonton came to our class today and interviewed us about The Milk Revolution.  He says it will be part of the Health Matters segment on tonight's broadcast.  When it goes online, we will post a link, too.  We took his picture with the milk carton.

Geoff Stickle from Global TV Edmonton stopped by today.


12 comments:

  1. I am very excited that there is a video game! I hope my mom will allow me that I could get one! Has anyone tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you make that milk revoltion video game

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds very exiting to have been on global tv. so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like moo T.V

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did you make the milk revoltion web site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am surprized how much sugar there is in chocolate milk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I think you can change the world! Keep up the awsome work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you go on the game

    ReplyDelete
  9. the second game is coming soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work
    Jogos online
    friv free Games
    play Games friv 2020
    .

    ReplyDelete